Oct 5, 2011

FAVORITE WATER SPOTS

I was in San Sebastian, Spain when I received an email from one of the editors of Design Sponge asking to give her a list of my 5 favorite water spots in the United States. All I could think of at the moment was the shimmering water right outside my window, after an incredible night of tapas (mega annual snax post coming next), and Txakoli (incredible fizzy dry white wine from the Basque region of Spain). She hired Nat Russell to do the illustration and was asking a few arists, designers, and musicians for their favorite spots for a newspaper Design Sponge was making. See some favorite hang spots by the coast by Nat, Geoff McFetridge, Danielle Rubi, me, and more. Here is the result. Oh, you can download the digital version of the paper here.



No comments: