Mar 4, 2009

I've been saved.

I've been saved. By brothers, mothers, sisters, and you. I didn't know that I needed it- but I guess it's because when you give, you get. Also by the 1979 old minolta film camera. A few from my first roll. I feel like I just got out of a high school dance. Smell the sweet air.
Peter, my brother.
Kevin took this of Peter and I above. This was the best week ever. Him below with his nephew. We played with monster trucks and wood ball games.
This band ' The Bruce Peninsula' also saved me. Daniela who sings in the band, rules. I feel like she was a missing limb. Dan and Daniela. Best couple ever. Go love! Toronto has a really great music scene. So many cool folks playing from the heart.
More new buds.

Yep. That's me in the polaroid. Listography X Nat Russell. My favorite artist. "This will be our year" was the song- Glad I made the cut. I bought every book in the store.
At the Arts & Crafts label in Toronto. Finally got too see the posters I designed in person. Even though it's almost 2 years later!

No comments: